Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
About 15years back, Mrs. Egelege, Aziemeola Pius had the dream and desire to bring succor and hope to the needy and the less privilege especially those rejected and forgotten by society.
The zeal to bring out the greater good in this class of people brought her to think of what good she could do, when and how she could achieve this.
To Identify gaps in our individual expertise and work collectively to share the knowledge and build capacity by analysing opportunities for advocacy and painstakingly map out, and identify allies in government and other agencies. To raise stars. By showcasing and reawakening hidden and untapped talents.
To motivate and unite women for a common goal by building a transparent and inclusive approach to information sharing and decision-making with the various strands of women's group/movement at all levels via sectoral alliances
• Promoting women education and empowerment
To rewrite the hidden cultural codes that stop and prevent women and girls from excelling, through advocacy. As Mothers with equal right, we are agents of change for sustainable socio-economic, religious, health, security and peace development in the world
• Protecting the rights and wellbeing of EVERY child
• To Promote women education and empowerment
• To raise Stars. By showcasing and reawaken hidden and untapped talents.
• To eradicate poverty and reduce gender equality
• To fight the gender based violence and promote peace.
• Eradicating poverty and reducing gender inequality
Fusce vestibulum neque vel nisi hendrerit rutrum. Mauris fermentum mollis urna efficitur feugiat. Integer aliquet, nisl sed vestibulum ullamcorper,
Subscribe to get Latest news about our Events, Causes and Projects.