Phone 202 303 405
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Born on the 26th of February, 1962, into family of Alamieyeseigja in Amassoma, southern Ijaw LGA Bayelsa State.
AmbP. (Mrs.) Ati-Makpah Victoria (HND, BSC, and MSC), is a seasoned Registered Nurse/ Registered midwife with thirty six years of working experience in several hospital’s in Rivers, and Bayelsa State in Nigeria. She has worked in several places and headed some departments. Ambp. (Mrs) Ati-Makpah Victoria has undergone several professional training programmes, seminars and workshops such as:
1. NEONATAL/MANAGEMENT OF EMERGENCIES IN THE NETHERLANDS.
2. ADVANCED EDUCATION ON NURSING MANAGEMENT AND A CHAMBERLAIN IN WEST AFRICAN COLLEGE OF NURSING USA.
3. NUTRITION AND DIETETIC COUNSELING.
4. BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) /ADVANCED BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS).
5. A quality improvement Champion.
She is a very hard working nurse with excellent performance in her field of endeavor. She is a training facilitator with the pediatric association of Nigeria and Rivers State Mandatory continuous professional development programme in order to achieve the MDG GOAL 5.
She is the Northern Rivers District women President of Assemblies of God church Nigeria. Young Singles Patron. Youths and Favoured International Ladies Patron. Patron of Police Officers Mess Bayelsa State. She is a philanthropist and a very generous one at that. Her generosity knows no bounds as she is always ready to assist people in need in which every way she could,no matter who is involved. She helps neighbours with medical needs. She is a marriage councillor.
She is bagged with several award, amongst which are;
1. ABASSADOR OF PEACE – 2013.
2. AFRICAN PRIDE OF THE BLACK RACE – 2014.
3. WOMAN OF EXCELLENCE AWARD – 2014.
AN ICON OF NATIONS AWARD – 2014.
5. AWARD OF ACCOUNTABILITY/ DILIGENCE – 2014.
WOMAN OF DISTINCTION GOLD AWARD – 2015.
A Gold medalist on Swimming at the National level.
She is happily married for 38yrs with four lovely children.
Subscribe to get Latest news about our Events, Causes and Projects.