Phone 202 303 405
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Mrs. Egelege Aziemeola Pius popularly known as MYDEAR was born on the 16th of August 1970 in Okporowo-Ogbakiri, (Emuoha Local Govt. Area); into the family of Late Eze Obong James Thompson Woha and Late Mrs. Christina Ekenam Woha nee Bassey. She is the fifth child of the family, and is loved by all especially her late father of blessed memories.
Married to Eze Pius Avubuike Egelege, both from Ogbakiri community, the marriage is blessed with 6 children (male- 4 and female-2), Dr. Boobodah, Engr. Jeffery, Engr. Samuelson, Engr. Mac-Pius and her 2 daughters who are still in the university studying- Piuslyn- Medicine and Jewel- Law. Also, 5 adopted children- Promise- Studying Nursing in Cameroon, while Ediomu, Precious, Miracle and Progress all in Stella-Maris collage Port Harcourt. A responsible mother who:
• Demonstrated a commitment to healthful choices.
• Exhibited self-awareness for physical improvement.
• Recognized the values of discipline, perseverance, teamwork and couraged by participating in sports and aerobics events.
Mrs. Egelege Aziemeola Pius had her early primary education in Port Harcourt at Sacred Heart State School 2 Diobu , with Merit in her FSLC exams; and secondary education in Govt. Sec. School, Omerelu and rounded up her secondary Education at community Girls School, Isiokpo with her WASC Examination result.
She then Proceeded to Nursing career, considering her passion for humanity and obtained,
Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM), Registered Public Health Nursing Officer (RPHNO), Higher National Diploma in Public Health(HND), and Community Health Officer (CHO) all in Port Harcourt.
She later furthers her education to Imo State University Owerri and obtained Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health (PGD), and Masters in Public Health (MPH).
Presently in Taxila American University (TAU) were she will be awarded PhD in Public Health comes January 2019 (PhD in the making).
Excellently worked in several Hospitals and as a trained professional Nurse /Midwife and Public Health Officer.
She is academically prepared learner who:
• Meets the rigors of a competitive college preparatory high school
• Exhibited a variety of skills, such as: study habits, time management, organization, strong work ethic, active listening, and independence.
• Demonstrated growth and learning from the joy of success and frustration of failure.
• A certified American Heart Association holder of BLS, ACLS, & PALS.
Mrs. Egelege, Aziemeola Pius is a devoted Christian born into Anglican communion Family and now Catholic by marriage, an active member of CWO.
• Willingly participated in Catholic faith development activities.
• Understands the principles of Catholic moral and social teachings.
• Was the Corpus Christie Cathedral CWO Vice President from 2012 to 2014
• Was the Catholic Women Organization Port Harcourt Diocesan (CWO-PHD) President from 2016 to 2018
• Served others in Parish, Deanery, Diocese, Provincial, National, and international communities.
• Displayed an understanding of manners and courtesy.
• Recognized an awareness of global issues through participation in service learning projects/fundraisers.
• Received several Awards from the Catholic Church (within Port Harcourt Diocese and outside the Diocese), also from other Religious Organizations.
• The founder of Mothers of Hope International Imitative (MOHII).
Subscribe to get Latest news about our Events, Causes and Projects.