Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Keyna-Mary was born on 31st July to a caholic devoted home of Late Sir, Joseph N. Chioba and Mrs. Angelina U. Chioba in Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State. Married to Chief H. N. Akwuobi, Plessed with children. Had her primary, secondary and higher education respective.
Queen of the Holy Rosary College, Onitsha
National Diploma, Information Science, Federal Poly Oko
Higher Diploma, Information Science, Federal Poly Oko
University of ibadan — B.Sc. Hon.s University of lbadan — P.G.D.E
Ignatius Ajuru University— Med. (Guide & Cons)
1. Quaster Schools—Teacher
2. Marvec Edu. Centre— Head Teacher
3. Blazer’s School— Head Teacher
4. Our Saviour Academy— Proprietress
5. ATCOE—Thankers Corner— Lecturer
6. Mater Secondary School —Teacher Discplinarian
1. Group Leader St. Catherine (CWO) Queen of Apostles
2. SEC CWO— Queen of Apostles Cath. Church, Rumuepirikon
3. President CWO — Queen of Apostles Cath Church, Rumuepirikon, PH
Subscribe to get Latest news about our Events, Causes and Projects.